Our last month of summer vacation was perfectly spent playing, playing, and playing some more. We really got into a groove of just doing what we wanted when we wanted, which is exactly how the month of August should be according to ME.
We played in the river
We visited the temple grounds
We wrestled
We played with legos
We lost teeth

We sustained injuries

Afton and Ben learned how to swim

Cade learned how to talk!
We went camping
We rearranged rooms

We started school (Afton 2nd grade, Ben kindergarten)

What a great summer! Sure love these goofy kids
7 comments:
Love the new big girl bed! I like how you painted the bunks too! When does Jared NOT have an injury?!
Love you guys!
Love love love you all. Love the pictures
I love the gray walls! You are so daring. I am too scared to paint walls because then I would have to start coordinating colors in the house!
Good point Missy. This past year:
Stitches on my shin
Poison Ivy
Allergic reaction to the poison ivy
103 degree fever
cut off my finger nail moving furniture (pictured)
(those are just the ones I can remember...notice, no seizures!)
I am glad that we found time in all of that to get together too.
Cool stuff. Nice pics.
Very fun! I love all of the pictures.
Post a Comment