Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Canada

I've noticed that there is a certain someone in Canada that is closely following our blog lately. Since I currently don't know anyone who lives there, it is kind of creeping me out. Soooo, I'm thinking I'll go private here in a bit.
Please let me know if you want an invite to our blog. I'm happy to give it out to those that I know personally. It's not that I don't want to make new friends, it's just that it is really weird that people we don't know would be at all interested in our goings on. I mean, seriously. We're not very interesting.
Thanks.

20 comments:

wendys said...

Maybe it is a long lost boy/girl friend of one of you. Or a long lost sibling. Or a sasquatch. Don't forget to invite me!

Emma Jo said...

Ooh, me me! ejscharman@hotmail.com
(Jared's cousin..not some weirdo in VA...well, kind of a weirdo, but a related one.)

SP said...

we of course would like to be invited! ;)

Ashley Wray said...

Invite me! ashley_wray@hotmail.com

michaelstubbs said...

Bruno Bravim? Cristina's brother? Cris has checked our blogs from Canada too.

MelanieB said...

I want an invite.

The Crazy Heads said...

i completely disagree, you are VERY interesting!!!!!!! and I would like to continue following you. tiffanycrazyhead@yahoo.com

Jangs said...

I want an invite

Julie said...

Bruno doesn't live there anymore--- where in Canada? Invite me please!!:)

Adele said...

Please invite me!! v (underscore) ballgurl (the number 4) at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'd like access - I'm a related lurker on here from time to time.
Greens - maqcgreen@gmail.com

gin said...

Me! me! Pick me!!

gin

use the virginiacwhiting@gmail account please

gin said...

Interesting Salon.com article: Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs

gin

Alex said...

hey, I'd love an invite if you don't mind sending one our way!

alexandra.maile@gmail.com

alex (baird) thomas

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Dont forget me!!!

crisbravim@gmail.com

Nae said...

We want an invite!!!

Rachel said...

I want in.

rachelajacobs@gmail.com

Loves!

Marlise said...

Yeah, that's one of the reasons we went private. If possible, I would like an invite. :)
marvelousmarlise@gmail.com

Peck Family said...

keys please

Katie said...

include me! it's fun to hear what you're up to and see picture of your cute kids!