Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Blessing

Here's our little Ben in his blessing outfit. We sure think he's a cutie.

We're also enjoying his smiles all the time now.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks soooo handsome in that outfit!!! I just loved the pictures and I'm really impressed about his cute smile!!!

Julie said...

What a doll-- he so sweet:)

Jessica said...

that is so precious! I love the blessing outfit! I think all my kid's blessing pictures were actually taken after the fact. Just the way it goes!

wendys said...

His little tuft of hair is so cute! Great smile.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

wow..he seriously is adorable! and i love the name Ben! Ben! hospital worker Ben! (Friends quote). Maybe I should name the next one Noel and they can grow up and go to the same University and compete for a girl with naturally curly hair. Poor Noel, however, because he'll end up as kind of a goof ball while Ben just gets better looking and more awesome and will eventually make us all forget why in the world we ever wanted Noel to get curly-haired-girl in the first place.

Maybe I should go with another name.

And Jared's time was awesome! That is such an amazing accomplishment. I did a couple baby-size triathlons a few years ago. I think I'd really like them if I could a) swim and b) not be such a wuss on the bike.

I love reading about your cute family. I am so happy things are going well for you guys.

Adele said...

Oooh... I love him in his little blessing outfit... and your new little family picture is absolutely beautiful!!

SP said...

He's so sweet! I'm so glad I got to snuggle him.

April said...

He is cute! I can't even believe you squeezed in another baby here! How time flies!! (I picked up your link from Katie's blog and thought I'd check you out!) Send me an email and I'll send you a blog invite if you like! I will have to go back and read some more to figure out what happened to your life since I last saw you! Love, April A.

Cassie said...

What a cute, cuddly, sweet baby boy! Congratulations on your growing family!

Nicole said...

what a cutie! don't you just love it when they start to smile. it's like a "thank you, for letting me kick you all the time and then giving birth to me and then losing more sleep cuz i'm hungry every time you start a rem cycle" and a "mom, i love you." so needed and so deserved! can you tell i've gotten nervous about the newborn stage with each child. i don't do well without sleep...good thing they are SO WORTH IT!
anyway, he's a dolljust like his mom. :)