Here they are being silly in their respective sleeping spots.
We haven't decided what to do with the purple walls and girlie attire in the room yet. I put up a gratuitous picture of Lightning McQueen and a race track rug on the floor but other than that, it is pretty Afton-fied still. Maybe as we go along we'll get some ideas of how to make it more Ben friendly. Anyone have any ideas without having to totally redo the room?
I think I've finally hit the beginning of my nesting feelings because I actually feel motivated to do some spring cleaning that our house definitely needs. I'm taking a room a day so as not to get burned out too fast. :) My excuse it that I'm 33 weeks pregnant, 33 years old, and expecting the 3rd child. So I get to do whatever I want. Right????
9 comments:
Maybe by the time Ben notices that the room is girlie, kid number three will be big enough to start sharing a room and it won't matter!
Good job! Getting them to sleep in the bed is usually half the battle. I'm with Wendy on just waiting. If it doesn't bother you, it won't bother him.
I think that the 33 weeks, 33 years, and 3rd child thing means that your kid will have magical powers. I don't know what to do about a girlie room. Our rooms have always had the same theme: plain white with stuff taped to the walls.
Yay! Huge milestones that will make the arrival of your third a luxury! (OK, maybe not foot-rub bon bon luxury but definitely Mommy Daddy luxury!)
I am loving all the 3's!
I am with Mike. All the 3's have got to make this magical. congrats on the bedroom. I love the bed. And Ben is most likely far less concerned about purple walls than we think. Purple could be a dragons lair right? Maybe. Anyway it looks great
Yes, I think you should get whatever you want. I can't believe you are about to have that baby!!
Hooray for sharing rooms! I think you will have the baby on a day with a three in it.....when is your due date again? Maybe you will have him at 3:33 in the morning, or hopefully afternoon.
Yep, with magical numbers like those, you deserve anything and everything you ask for!
33 years and 33 weeks preggers - you are the master of the universe and get anything you want!
i loved the "gratuitous picture of lightning mcqueen" comment. hilarious.
i am uber impressed at the bed you guys made. seriously rad. we may be doing that in the next year or so too because our rooms are too small to accomodate 2 beds on the floor.
anyway cute post. i am nervous about our kids sharing a room and waking each other up - what is your trick?
Post a Comment